ADDRESS： Gaogou Industrial Park, Xinmi City, Henan Province, China.
WHATSAPP：+86 15838093599 TELEPHONE：+86 371 68611866
Flow guiding sand
The flow guiding sand is divided into various series of products such as chrome, zirconium and siliceous, and the products suitable for production are selected according to the different conditions of each steel plant.
Flow guiding sand is a kind of bulk refractory material filled in the ladle block brick and the upper nozzle. It has good fluidity, chemical stability, moderate grain size, good compaction and high temperature performance, and its quality greatly restricts the level of automatic pouring rate of ladle.
Advantages of siliceous flow guiding sand for ladle:
1. It has the advantages of good fluidity, large specific gravity and fast speed.
2. Strong resistance to molten steel erosion.
3. High refractoriness, easy to produce mild sintering with molten steel, without blocked.
(1) The flow guiding sand is in a high temperature state for a long time in the ladle nozzle, so the sintered layer is required to have high refractoriness.
(2) After the flow guiding sand is filled into the nozzle, it is directly in contact with the molten steel, and the initial sintering temperature should not be too high to avoid the accident caused by the floating of flow guiding sand when adding molten steel.
(3) During the use process, the flow guiding sand is subjected to a large static pressure of molten steel. In order to prevent the material from
being stretched, the flow guiding sand is required to have very good fluidity, and the friction between the particles is as small as possible.
(4) At high temperature, the flow guiding sand should be prevented from falling automatically or unable to effectively support the upper material during the process of use.
(5) In the high temperature and long-term smelting state, the liquid surface can not be sintered too thick in order to achieve automatic pouring, improve production efficiency, reduce molten steel pollution, reduce flue gas consumption and improve production safety factor.
|Composition (%) ≥||SiO2||90||35-40|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)||1.0-1.2||≥2.0|
|Water content (%) ≤||2||2|