Kiln mouth super wear-resistant castable
With the development trend of large-scale cement industry, the kiln diameter of the kiln is increasing, and the discharge amount of the kiln mouth is also increasing, so that the mechanical stress in the kiln become larger. Since discharge temperature of the cement is as high as 1400 ℃, the secondary air temperature is also 1200 ℃, temperature changes frequently, the thermal strength in the kiln improves greatly, the thermal load per unit area of the castable increases, so the damage effect of thermal stress is more obvious.These reactions have higher requirements for the use of amorphous refractories for cement kilns.
The kiln mouth super wear-resistant castables produced by our company adopts high-quality fused corundum, high-grade aluminum bauxite clinker, high-quality fused mullite, high-purity activated alumina fine powder, pure calcium aluminate cement imported from France, nano additives, etc.
(1) The product has good fluidity and is easy to construct;
(2) Good wear resistance: the wear resistance coefficient of the product is less than 3, and it can be further reduced to less than 2 according to the specific requirements of the customers to improve the wear resistance of the product;
(3) High strength: the bending strength and compressive strength of the product are higher than those of the same industry, which can better resist the thermal stress in the use process;
(4) Good thermal shock resistance: the product is added with anti-thermal shock material to withstand the thermal stress damage caused by temperature changes;
(5) It has good chemical corrosion resistance and can effectively resist the chemical attack of harmful components and harmful gases in the kiln material.
|Kiln mouth super wear-resistant castable||Index|
|Bulk density（g/㎝³） ≥||2.80-3.00|
|Bending strength（MPa） ≥||110℃×24h||10|
|Compressive strength（MPa） ≥||110℃×24h||100|
|Linear change rate（%）||1450℃×3h||±0.2|
|Wear resistance coefficient||＜2|
|Thermal shock resistance||According to design requirements|