Low creep explosion-proof castable
Explosion-proof castables refer to a kind of castable that can be baked in a short time after pouring construction, without causing the masonry to burst due to high temperature moisture can not volatilize in time, thus reducing the construction time.
Low creep explosion-proof castable for hot blast furnace is suitable for short construction, fast construction progress, which requires rapid restoration production of refractory lining for industrial kiln; extra-thick lining, difficult-to-bake parts (such as furnace bottom) pouring construction; partial repair of refractory lining and quick drying of furnace, etc.
1. Explosion-proof refractory castable can be quickly heated and baked, with good gas permeability and short oven time.
2. High refractoriness, excellent material selection and excellent performance in high temperature environment.
3. High temperature strength, good anti-flaking performance, erosion resistance, adapt to various environments.
4. Convenient construction, machine mixing, vibration pouring.
5. Shorten the construction period and have significant economic benefits.
|Refractoriness under load （℃）≥||1500|
|High temperature creep rate ≤||1400℃×20h~50h/0.2MPa||0.3|
|Bulk density（g/㎝³） ≥||110℃×24h||2.8-3.0|
|Compressive strength（MPa） ≥||110℃×24h||55|
|Linear change rate （%）||1450℃×3h||±0.3|