Tundish magnesite coating
The tundish coating is made of high-quality magnesia and alkaline composite materials, and is prepared by scientific and reasonable particle size grading and adding various binders.
It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, erosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance.
It can effectively extend the service life of the tundish, and it is also convenient to dismantle of the tundish body.
Advantages of tundish magnesite coating:
1. High refractoriness and good corrosion resistance to molten steel and slag;
2. Easy to construct and smear;
3. Good integrity and adhesion, no cracking, no peeling;
4. The thermal conductivity of tundish magnesite coating is small, to meet the needs for thermal insulation of tundish;
5. It does not pollute the molten steel, at the same time, it can also absorb impurities in the molten steel to improve the quality of the steel when using magnesium-calcium coating;
6. Long service life is conducive to the improvement of factory labor productivity.
|Item||Spray coating for tundish|
|Magnesia based||Magnesia-calcium based|
|Chemical content (%)||MgO (%) ≥||86||82||75||60|
|CaO (%) ≤||/||/||10||30|
|Bulk density (g/cm3) ≥||2.2||2.1||2.2||2.1|
|Compressive strength (MPa) ≥||110℃×24h||12||8||6||5|
|Linear change rate (%)||-1.5～-3.0||-1.5～-3.0|
|Application||Tundish working layer|